Great Memories

Have you ever moved house?, What was it like?


When I first moved house it was the worst thing
that had ever happened to me, first because we had to give up sky TV. I really miss that place because my whole family made so many great memories like the time my sister and I found random shoes that we didn’t even OWN. If I was allowed I would go back and live there. Then the day came when my family moved into our BRAND NEW HOUSE to me that home didn’t really feel like home, So Mum and Dad made the decision that we needed to Insert ourselves into a better HOME a place that felt homely. We started looking at sections to build our new house on and then FINALLY we found a fantastic place to build and that was that the section was OURS.
      

Comments

  1. It really sucks to move houses. I don't really remember moving houses because I was like 1 when I moved. Did you miss you friends when you moved. ( By the way I am from California)
    My blog is http://afascinatingblogbyjayson.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have moved houses and I sort of had mixed feelings about it. I hated leaving my old house that I loved so much but also it was fun having a new room and more things to explore in that house. I was wondering, how many times have you move?
    http://afascinatingblogbyrebeka.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Gold Coast story

My hiding space writting