My Gold Coast story

My goal is to use strong verbs and spicy adjectives. I have been practicing my goal by using them in my Gold Coast story. I have tried to use lots of amazing words and awesome describing words. That helps me to make a good and cool story.


Gold Coast
In one day I'm traveling to the Gold Coast for Dads Half marathon. We will be flying to the Gold Coast on a plane.We will be staying at a motel that has its own water park and ice skating rink! It is called Paradise Resort. It also has XBox inside the Motel. I’m excited because one of my friends from dancing is going to stay at the same Motel in the Gold Coast too. Mum suggested that we might visit Infinity that is an electrical light place that has heaps of AWESOME lights and activities. We will be going to all the amazing theme parks and I'm so excited because I've never been there before. Mum said that I can bring a little toy to travel with on the plane. The toy I'm taking is an owl that is a beanie boo. It has pretty blue sparkly eyes and is cute and cuddly. When we’re on the plane me and Kaelyn can’t wait to watch a terrific and hilarious movie. We don't know what movie we will be watching though. After we have had an AWESOME time over there we will travel back to the Auckland motel and we might go to my Aunt's  house for the weekend. That will be fun as. A few weeks ago she had a nasty bike accident and broke her collarbone and also she has stitches by her eyebrows. She took a picture of herself and sent it to dad. Her name is Direena. By Kalissa

Comments

  1. You have chosen some fantastic verbs and adjectives. I really like the way you have highlighted them in your story. This shows me you are thinking about your goal carefully as you write. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u used descriptive words and used a lot of detail

    awesome work well done!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story Kalissa, we had alot of fun didnt we? Especially the skating rink! You use your words well to give a very clear picture of what you were going to get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you told your goal. Maybe you could help me with my goal because my goal is the same as yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My hiding space writting

Great Memories