My story white seagull turns into curry

White seabird turns into curry
No!! No!! I didn't want to harm this awfully yummy sensation all I wanted to do was to eat something like this chicken tikka masala”
Of course the white bird was ominous of what he was going to eat because he was a very very fussy eater.
The ominous white fluffy bird shivered and slowly looked down over the road and saw a big fat vat full of what he was looking for.
“OH NO AHHHHH!”
I suddenly flapped my wings as fast as I could.
I was trembling into that big fat vat of that “CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CURRY!!!!”
Soon I was covered in a blanket of that stuff that stunk and was BRIGHT ORANGE!!!
Not very pleasant at all for me the orange bird sighed…
These wildlife hospital people came to the rescue because I was miserable .

Here is an embarrassing picture of me in the awful colour.
Staff who treated the seagull managed to wash away the colour – but not the smell – of curry.
(Lady cleaning up the seagull with dishwashing liquid)
This was horrible trust me I was so greasy, crusty, oily and creamy .
The delicious yogurt chicken tickled my tastebuds as well as this recipe I searched.
Here’s the link, check it out below.
Really REALLY YUMMY!!!!

There is also some tips on how to cut the boneless chicken breasts in this video YUM!!!
The yogurt helps tenderize the chicken; the garlic, ginger, and spices in the marinade infuse it with lots of flavor.
By Kalissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gold Coast story

My hiding space writting

Great Memories